Celtic Horizons selling City tickets again as official City partner.

Hi,

Has anyone bought a ticket from the Celtic Horizon tours ? I have bought one ticket for my girlfriend for the Manchester Derby, so I seek some information like the moment we receive the ticket, the place in the stadium and other.

Someone can help me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Has anyone bought a ticket from the Celtic Horizon tours ? I have bought one ticket for my girlfriend for the Manchester Derby, so I seek some information like the moment we receive the ticket, the place in the stadium and other.

Someone can help me ?

You'll be in the United section. Bring your half and half scarf and you might blend in.

I know this isn’t on topic but can season ticket holders buy tickets for home games This season? I’m tryna buy a ticket for my mate for the derby but it isn’t letting me for any of the games cos I’m not a cityzens matchday member..

I know this isn’t on topic but can season ticket holders buy tickets for home games This season? I’m tryna buy a ticket for my mate for the derby but it isn’t letting me for any of the games cos I’m not a cityzens matchday member..
Take him to a lesser game.....I've got a spare for Brighton at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.