Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Maybe my tone is harsh but

The reason rangers and Celtic win every year is due to the country being totally based around two clubs hence the big fan bases/ atmosphere

So the thing is there is no competition
As such there is no interest outside of Glasgow in the SPL

The quality is beyond poor
I mean boyata toure Sinclair
These are championship level players

The sectarian aspect also devalues the league

The games against Munich and psg say it all

And finally last year you gave a great game at park head and second game was meaningless but If you played this city team I doubt you would give us a game at all
You would park the bus big time

It’s so deeply ingrained into both sets of supporters, I’m not sure they even know they’re doing it.

That was a taking the piss out of the Gerard hysteria mate. Of course they aren’t going to sell King Billy dish towels or sashes. Ffs lighten up.

That was a taking the piss out of the Gerard hysteria mate. Of course they aren’t going to sell King Billy dish towels or sashes. Ffs lighten up.
I didn’t think for a second they would. I was merely pointing out that even for supporters who claim to be reasonable, it always comes back to the same shit.

Maybe my tone is harsh but

The reason rangers and Celtic win every year is due to the country being totally based around two clubs hence the big fan bases/ atmosphere

So the thing is there is no competition
As such there is no interest outside of Glasgow in the SPL

The quality is beyond poor
I mean boyata toure Sinclair
These are championship level players

The sectarian aspect also devalues the league

The games against Munich and psg say it all

And finally last year you gave a great game at park head and second game was meaningless but If you played this city team I doubt you would give us a game at all
You would park the bus big time

We played well against Bayern at home, where Boyata the Bonbscsre sold another jersey to fuck us up.

PSG we shat it. They were too good combo. Now we would not do as well as last time due to ya still having a shit defence and you getting better.

We can only do what we can. Hopefully get that **** Boyata to fuck and take a step forward.

I didn’t think for a second they would. I was merely pointing out that even for supporters who claim to be reasonable, it always comes back to the same shit.

It’s like Beatlemania up here. They are going mental. They totally go over the top then crash and burn.

The latest is he is joining because a Chinese Businesman is buying them for £460m. You couldn’t make it up. They do, but everybody else just looks at them and scratches their heads inbetween pissing ourselves.

I actually think he couldn’t do any worse than they have had. To be fair though, so could my fucking cat.

I hope he doesn’t back out. It will be another wonderful cliff they all fall over shouting WATP all the way back down to earth. :)

They have a thread entitled

Stevie G Express to #55. :)

So, what do you make of Gerrard going to Rangers? What is the consensus amongst Celtic fans. John Barnes is not too optimistic for Rangers

"

That would be like me asking a Rag what he thought of us bringing Mancini, Pellegrini or Pep to City. Their opinion would be meaningless.

That would be like me asking a Rag what he thought of us bringing Mancini, Pellegrini or Pep to City. Their opinion would be meaningless.

They are proven class managers. He’s an under 18 coach.

Or are you putting him in the same bracket?

Neither of them would get out of the Championship.

Hopefully it never happens, I don’t want to see either Celtic or Rangers anywhere near an English league.

But if it were to happen, to suggest that neither would get out of the Championship is silly, they both have a huge global support ( bigger than ours ) and with the riches that the EPL has on offer they would both challenge after a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.