Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Hopefully it never happens, I don’t want to see either Celtic or Rangers anywhere near an English league.

But if it were to happen, to suggest that neither would get out of the Championship is silly, they both have a huge global support ( bigger than ours ) and with the riches that the EPL has on offer they would both challenge after a few years.

It will never, ever happen for that and the other bullshit baggage we are cursed with. I wouldn’t vote us in for both reasons.

I hate Celtic, hope they go the same way Rangers went. Had the misfortune of meeting some of their fans in Spain, deluded nobbers

Is it too early to congratulate Celtic on winning the 2018/19 title?

I hate Celtic, hope they go the same way Rangers went. Had the misfortune of meeting some of their fans in Spain, deluded nobbers

Would you have liked us if you met a group of sound guys and you had a great time? Or, are you suggesting by meeting one group that is how everyone is? I hope not, that would be idiotic.

Got chatting to a Rangers fan here in Spain. Congratulated me on our record prem title then added "you've spent your money well."

Told me that Slippy G couldn't be any worse than what they've had and thought he might enjoy the Old Firm culture which dominates Scottish football. He was a season ticket holder at Ibrox and supported all British teams in Europe.

"All ?" I asked "including Celtic?"

"No, all British teams."

He reckoned Rangers should apply to join the Premier League but Celtic never could because they were anti-English and 80% of them had Irish ancestors.They were basically an Irish team. He then went on to tell me that in the referendum for Scottish independence, the "no" vote won thanks to Rangers fans all over Scotland who voted to remain in UK. Celtic voters, mainly in Glasgow East, voted en mass to leave but the Rangers fans in Glasgow West, Argyle, Ayrshire, Borders etc saved the day and kept Scotland in UK.

Wondering about this, I looked up the map of the vote in Scotland and there seems to be some truth in it although as usual it's difficult to determine cause and effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.