Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So played well but didn’t create anything, cheers wouldn’t call it plucky personally but cheers for the answer. I must say two matches on tv in a foreign language with commentary blasting on both is an odd experience.
They would have needed a VAR farce of epic proportions to help them get through although don’t think it’s used for europa league yet,they did well to get as far as they did ...

Scottish football is so behind other nations now it’s frightening.

How if we are so far behind that we were controlling the game until we went down to ten men in their midden? Valencia are a good team. I am the first to put my hands up saying we need to strengthen and even then we can’t reach the levels of the biggest clubs, but last night, if you actually watched the fuckibg game showed we can compete. We fucked up big time at home and that cost us. But to say we are as bad as claimed on here is wrong. Anyway, I know I’m wastung my time, if we win the fucking CL some would still say we are a pub team. But some pub team that City couldn’t beat home or away.

Celtics disciplinary record in Europe is seems to be poor
Didn't see the sending off last night but even before that they seem to collect quite a lot of bookings and sending offs.
Not checked but that seems to be the way it is.

Celtics disciplinary record in Europe is seems to be poor
Didn't see the sending off last night but even before that they seem to collect quite a lot of bookings and sending offs.
Not checked but that seems to be the way it is.

Not really Benny. Bookings maybe. We played well and that sending off and last weeks shambles cost us. It has given us all a boost so look out for us tearing it up in the run in. You heard it hear. Starting with Well on Sunday. :)

Well, well. We do it again. Go 8 points clear, out up a better show against Valencia, then the fued between Lawell and Rogers sees the one we don’t want to leave fuck off to a tinpot team who are never going to get into Europe.

You have to hand it to us. If there was a CL for self inflicted wounds we would be a Barcaesque level club.

Still, worst things happen at sea. Let’s just get on with it.

Well, well. We do it again. Go 8 points clear, out up a better show against Valencia, then the fued between Lawell and Rogers sees the one we don’t want to leave fuck off to a tinpot team who are never going to get into Europe.

You have to hand it to us. If there was a CL for self inflicted wounds we would be a Barcaesque level club.

Never is such a long time. They made the quarter-finals of the Champions League in 2017; you have to go back to 1980 for the last time Celtic managed that feat. Sure Steve Clarke can reach that height if given the chance (or should that be 'change'?), however.

More chance of progression with Leicester though. Better players, higher transfer budget and a chance to test himself week in week out.

Don't forget the 3rd European competition coming in in 2021, Leicester should at least be aiming for that or the Europa League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.