Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the only this don’t like about Celtic, the scummy fans, usually at Celtic Park the fans are spot on and it’s te the away games it’s thr problem, I blame the PA guy because he probably knew what they scumbags would sing, can’t standa that republican crap really can’t

It was the Green Brigade, if you listened and looked at the other parts of the ground no one else was joining in today. They do my fucking head in with their shit. If they stick to Celtic songs they’re great, but all this political shite is an embarrassment. I wish they would shut the fuck up with it.

It was the Green Brigade, if you listened and looked at the other parts of the ground no one else was joining in today. They do my fucking head in with their shit. If they stick to Celtic songs they’re great, but all this political shite is an embarrassment. I wish they would shut the fuck up with it.
It was filmed at the jock stein corner, yeah am sure the GB would’ve been singing but that wasn’t them in the video.
Didn’t agree with the banner today either, wish we would all just stick together fans board players n manager, anyway 3 points today, missed chances, but their keepers a donkey, fault for first 2 goal but we’ll take it

It was filmed at the jock stein corner, yeah am sure the GB would’ve been singing but that wasn’t them in the video.
Didn’t agree with the banner today either, wish we would all just stick together fans board players n manager, anyway 3 points today, missed chances, but their keepers a donkey, fault for first 2 goal but we’ll take it

I agreed with the banner. The board are shitebags and dithering ****s. We need to bring in defenders and have done for the last three years. I heard a mob in the Jock Stein being plastic Provo’s on Wednesday too. Boring as fuck.

2-0 tonight, McGregor n Christie, 2 good goals, Ryan’s in particular, first half was a bit flat but the 2 goals jst after HT killed the game, take that every week

Filip Benkovic has a ankle injury and will be in a protective boot for 4-5 week then who know how how long he’ll take to recover, thot jozo b big kris did well to be fair even tho Ajer should’ve probably have scored in first half, not to worry, 6 points clear

Last edited:
2-0 tonight, McGregor n Christie, 2 good goals, Ryan’s in particular, first half was a bit flat but the 2 goals jst after HT killed the game, take that every week

Filip Benkovic has a ankle injury and will be in a protective boot for 4-5 week then who know how how long he’ll take to recover, thot jozo b big kris did well to be fair even tho Ajer should’ve probably have scored in first half, not to worry, 6 points clear
Ahhh I remember the days of 6 points clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.