Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about if he wore...

4FAFFC0100000578-6129413-image-a-7_1536065321476.jpg

A nice orange sash, as opposed to those pesky protestant ones. Surely, you lads would be sound with that?

;-)

If it’s a city top they wouldn’t bother apart from pointing out the obvious flaws in its design and colour.

Nice finish for the equaliser.

Three good goals Mat. These games so early are a nightmare. They will be in the EL and I hope they draw our friends across the river. They would have a better chance of an upset with that shower of Plumber apprentices.

Reactions: mat
Three good goals Mat. These games so early are a nightmare. They will be in the EL and I hope they draw our friends across the river. They would have a better chance of an upset with that shower of Plumber apprentices.
I thought Rangers were playing a Catholic Boys school? Fell asleep watching it.

I thought Rangers were playing a Catholic Boys school? Fell asleep watching it.

They were. Our rangers supporting press had it as a great triumph. It’s pitiful how they try and talk them up. We laugh like Fuck.

Well that’s two of the four ties sorted. Two to go. Last night we only had one of the new players on and to be fair, he was fucking abysmal and looks like an utter dud. That apart we played well after a ropey start.

We need about four players still as we can’t affird to go mental. But the right buys Alba with our better younger players and I think we can qualify. Not bad for a team from a pub league.

Lawyers are taking Celtic to court over sexual abuse claims. They're going to need all the money they can get.

Fucking dream on. You along with the knuckle dragging bigots of Sevco will have a long wait for that. The Celtic Boys Club had no association with us. Abuse of young players happened all over the country, including Rangers before they died. Did you know that? Well google it.

If you are waiting for this to fuck us up you will have a lot longer wait than for those ****s going for 55. Going for 55? They died. They are going for 1 and if they think they are going to get that this year, they are even more deluded than I know them to be.

Ashley has parted their skint balls yet again and if the fine for them breaking the law again, is as high as I hope, they are the best bet heading for Tits up 2.

Directors called liars yet again in court. King as you might know was called a “Glib and shameless liar” when he got done in South Africa. He keeps lying to their hordes and they keep lapping it up. We win the league this year and both him and Slippy arses are grass.

That’s if they don’t die again obviously. Which isn’t certain, I actually don’t want them to die. I want us to qualify for the CL and get the money that allows us to ragdoll them every fucking year. That’s what I would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.