Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something magic about a Rangers meltdown. The sons of William and the people of the people of the people turning on Gerrard is just too funny. But at the end of the day the Big hoose has tae stay open

There is something magic about a Rangers meltdown. The sons of William and the people of the people of the people turning on Gerrard is just too funny. But at the end of the day the Big hoose has tae stay open

It's only just begun for Slippy. If we beat them at the next game at Ibrox expect the turning to be completed. Loyal is their proclaimed mantra, until the mighty Celtic crush them then it's get him to fuck.

What makes it even sweeter is after we failed to show up and played like fucking pricks at CP, they thought that was it. ,55 on the way, even though they are only 8 years old. Well, that banner will be used one day, no doubt about that, but it will be us hitting it for real.

Oh the bluebells are very blue indeed.

My big mate has yet to respond to my texts. Funny he has lost that ability, after they beat us I received about fifty from him. The pain is intensified as they deluded themselves one game a season makes. It makes me smile.

I'm smiling now.

Got to admit I do prefer Rangers to celtic, be nice to see them win the league soon
The thing they have in their favour is the SFA don't bother with them spending more than they earn. One rule for City. Perhaps City should move up here.

Great win dug out yesterday. Conditions fierce and we didn't play well, missed two absolute sitters but got there for a vital 3 points. Nerves were shredded but got there with a great winning goal. And breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.