Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the vast majority of my life I was against indy because I felt more kinship with other areas of Britain and wanted to provide Labour seats to help beat the Tories.

When it became increasingly clear that much of the working class vote was going to the Tories the ball was burst. We haven't voted Tory in a majority up here for nearly 70 years. We don't like them and when it became obvious that those feelings were not shared, a choice had to be made. The SNP vote is predominantly ex Labour voters like myself. Now that we have that shower of right wing Toffs in charge under Bellend Boris, there is no choice. If you have read any of my posts on this, you will see I am not overly confident it will ever happen. To some up here it is like Stockholm Syndrome. I think a combination of Brexit reality and Boris might move the dial, but I wouldn't put any money on it. I am hopeful, but far from convinced.

your constituents like everyone else. Anyway...

Anyway.Is captain slippy still hanging about like a bad smell.
Imposter.As bad a manager as that mob has had in their history.

If the Rags had gone tits up you would do the same and certainly the peepel would if it had been us. Its how football fans act when their biggest rivals fall. To say I shouldn't do this is nonsense, you know you would take the piss out of the Rags. Its football.
Correct.

I also made this point a while back.

Correct.

I also made this point a while back.

We should probably say, oh that's ashame, poor you. You always stuck up for us when we were going through a hard time. Your constant support kept us going. Please come back stronger. :)

Or, as I said, the truth.

You laughed your arses off at every obstacle we faced. You wanted us gone before Fergus McCann took over. So, I hope you suffer, I hope that dark fucking tunnel.you are in never ends. Fucking payback time you ****s. You were quick to dish it out, now the shoe is on the other foot. Live with it.

Football, no quarter asked for and none given.

We should probably say, oh that's ashame, poor you. You always stuck up for us when we were going through a hard time. Your constant support kept us going. Please come back stronger. :)

You laughed your arses off at every obstacle we faced. You wanted us gone before Fergus McCann took over. So, I hope you suffer, I hope that dark fucking tunnel.you are in never ends. Fucking payback time you ****s. You were quick to dish it out, now the shoe is on the other foot. Live with it.

Funnily enough, that’s how the vast majority of Blues feels with regards to our "lovely" near neighbours.

They unremittingly took the piss out of us for the best part of 30 years, and now that the boot is on the other foot, they don’t like it.

Funnily enough, that’s how the vast majority of Blues feels with regards to our "lovely" near neighbours.

They unremittingly took the piss out of us for the best part of 30 years, and now that the boot is on the other foot, they don’t like it.

I know. My uncle fucking detested them with a passion. He literally wouldn't have pissed on them if they were in fire. I used to think it really strange that someone out with Celtic and Rangers could hate that much. He was always on about them taking the ****. Sadly, he didn't live to see you win the league that day. I did, and for him I let our an almighty roar when Aguero scored. I might have had a tear in my eye too, whose fucking asking. My Uncle Joe, City man to the fucking core. Funny as fuck too.

No, I’m not saying you should sympathise with them. Just pointing out that they’re either a new club or not. If they upset you before Fergus McCann, it must be the same club that’s been running for over 100 years.

No, I’m not saying you should sympathise with them. Just pointing out that they’re either a new club or not. If they upset you before Fergus McCann, it must be the same club that’s been running for over 100 years.

Yes I know what you're saying. Technically as a legal entity they are a new club. We know how much it gets to them. So we keep it front and centre. Same fans though. Which I suppose is a start. When they say, as they oft do, going for 55, we say, you've won fuck all you're only 8 years old.

Their wee faces. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.