Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know what you're saying. Technically as a legal entity they are a new club. We know how much it gets to them. So we keep it front and centre. Same fans though. Which I suppose is a start. When they say, as they oft do, going for 55, we say, you've won fuck all you're only 8 years old.

Their wee faces. :)
Fair enough. Erm...you ****.

I'm up near Aberdeen (wankers) and they hate rangers with a passion. The old firm coaches stop off in my little town now and then and there are some real horror stories of rangers causing trouble, I've got to know a good few of each over the last year or two, I can say with certainty that rangers fans are the worse, absolute scumbags. I used to prefer rangers to Celtic, not any more.

Yes I know what you're saying. Technically as a legal entity they are a new club. We know how much it gets to them. So we keep it front and centre. Same fans though. Which I suppose is a start. When they say, as they oft do, going for 55, we say, you've won fuck all you're only 8 years old.

Their wee faces. :)
Add on their pishy new club got beat by hibs in a Scottish cup final.The shame of having that on your cv.lol.

I'm up near Aberdeen (wankers) and they hate rangers with a passion. The old firm coaches stop off in my little town now and then and there are some real horror stories of rangers causing trouble, I've got to know a good few of each over the last year or two, I can say with certainty that rangers fans are the worse, absolute scumbags. I used to prefer rangers to Celtic, not any more.

Years ago we were sitting at a game against Aberdeen at Celtic park and the Dandies started singing, We Hate Rangers more than you. Everybody burst out laughing. Don't get me wrong, they hate us too, but maybe not to the same intensity.

Be interesting to see this documentary coming up on Channel 4 about historic Paedophilia in Scottish football. Celtic obviously being 1 of the clubs involved, it might uncover others though.

Be interesting to see this documentary coming up on Channel 4 about historic Paedophilia in Scottish football. Celtic obviously being 1 of the clubs involved, it might uncover others though.
Hope your not point scoring over a Paedophilia documentary.

Where was the point scoring in my statement Benny? I even actually mentioned that there will likely be other clubs involved. Bit of paranoia there.
Sorry if I offended you.
No paranoia but hate to see paedophilia used as point scoring as used a lot up here by a lot of club supporters.

It is a measure of some of your fellow fans who pretend to care about the victims of this horrendous situation, but really don't give a damn, its all about hoping it causes trouble for Celtic. Shameful and classless.

Every step should be taken to eradicate thus and remember it was over 30 years ago. All who were guilty all if any who didn't act appropriately if thats the case dealt with.

Our view is that as Rangers are going nowhere, this has become the main way they have a go at us. If you're proud of using the suffering of victims to have a go at us, that to me is abhorrent.

Each to their own though. Some of our support have cited similar problems at Rangers in the past hushed up. I have a go at them too. Its not about which club these bastards used to commit their crimes, its about how we deal with its victims regardless of where it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.