Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just seen the thread title and I assumed it was about our local team, Stalybridge Celtic, apparently not, it is some team miles away that are nearly as good.

I have just seen the thread title and I assumed it was about our local team, Stalybridge Celtic, apparently not, it is some team miles away that are nearly as good.

There goes another rib. In all the time I've been on here, I've never heard any comparison with small teams, pub teams etc. Well done. And here was me thinking beating Lazio home and away and winning our group was not too bad. I know fuck all about football, that much is clear.

There goes another rib. In all the time I've been on here, I've never heard any comparison with small teams, pub teams etc. Well done. And here was me thinking beating Lazio home and away and winning our group was not too bad. I know fuck all about football, that much is clear.

Oh Magic, I thought you knew me from Off Top, I was winding you up, I was not having a go at your club. Other than the Dips and Rags I don't knock any club so smile you ginger tight arse.

Oh Magic, I thought you knew me from Off Top, I was winding you up, I was not having a go at your club. Other than the Dips and Rags I don't knock any club so smile you ginger tight arse.

I know :) and dont slag my perfectly formed arse.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. City are letting Bravo leave and we have been linked with him. I dont think for a minute he would join us, even though he said he was proud to be linked. My question is. How good or bad is he now? I accept before any reply that if he was cremated and in a jar he woukd still be the best player in our pub league, but, apart from that? Could he still do a job?
For some reason he is good in cup games then turns to shite in league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.