Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly very capable at jumping the queue barrier at M&S the other week. Don't see why you need him since Fraser has been your best player this season by all accounts?

Not the best but great. We might not be able to sign him, but I'm still hopeful. Craig Gordon has left so we need another even if Fraser stays. And as for jumping the queue at M&S? Sign the ****.

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him, woke up this morning and he presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.
He was brilliant for us. He earned us a lot of points and made some absolutely outstanding saves.

However, his form seems to have fallen off a cliff since he left, but in the right environment, you never know, he might regain some of his brilliance.

He was brilliant for us. He earned us a lot of points and made some absolutely outstanding saves.

However, his form seems to have fallen off a cliff since he left, but in the right environment, you never know, he might regain some of his brilliance.

My hope too, regardless if we sign him.

I'm really missing the football and have a feeling crowds back at games isnt going to happen until after Christmas, if that section of our population who dont give a fuck, continue to do so.

All over the world the rush to get back is going to be achieved. Tragically I think that means back to square one. I hope I am wrong. But, as a believer in science, I cant see any other outcome. And on that cheery note I will leave it.

RkYdA58.jpg

New Rangers badge unveiled this week. Tidied up a bit but basically the same smart crest it’s been for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.