Celtic thread 2020/21

Well here we are again a day to go before the latest love in with our good pals. For me it's another case of wondering if we will turn up. And if we do will we create 257 chances and fuck up everyone? For our pals they will just as desperately want to rub it in.. However, he's a cert to occur if we do them. We were tired, we had already won it and took our foot off the gas. We played a hard game on Thursday. Just to remind them, we qualified for the EUFA final on the Thursday and had to play at midday on the Saturday, not the Sunday at Ibrox and beat them. So, before anybody tries to go down that road please remember I have a memory.

To be honest I obviously am not brimming with confidence. Something to do with our players collectively shiting it probably. But here's hoping my team can do what they did at Ibrox in controlling the game but score. That woukd be a lovely change. If we lose I look forward to an avalanche of hard luck, you played well posts. :)

COYBIG

Well here we are again a day to go before the latest love in with our good pals. For me it's another case of wondering if we will turn up. And if we do will we create 257 chances and fuck up everyone? For our pals they will just as desperately want to rub it in.. However, he's a cert to occur if we do them. We were tired, we had already won it and took our foot off the gas. We played a hard game on Thursday. Just to remind them, we qualified for the EUFA final on the Thursday and had to play at midday on the Saturday, not the Sunday at Ibrox and beat them. So, before anybody tries to go down that road please remember I have a memory.

To be honest I obviously am not brimming with confidence. Something to do with our players collectively shiting it probably. But here's hoping my team can do what they did at Ibrox in controlling the game but score. That woukd be a lovely change. If we lose I look forward to an avalanche of hard luck, you played well posts. :)

COYBIG
'Kin hell MP - 9 straight title wins hasn't mellowed you has it? ;-)

The mountain of bullshit emanating from the swamp makes Everest look like someone buried a golf ball and the turf hasn't settled.
I meant to ask you something then got diverted into talking about our good pals across Glasgow.

We are barred from travelling without visa bullshit in Europe, thanks to our Brexiteers, does this affect us going to Ireland? To work or live? There has always been that arrangement and I wondered if Brexit fucked that up along with everything else?

I meant to ask you something then got diverted into talking about our good pals across Glasgow.

We are barred from travelling without visa bullshit in Europe, thanks to our Brexiteers, does this affect us going to Ireland? To work or live? There has always been that arrangement and I wondered if Brexit fucked that up along with everything else?
No, CTA still exists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.