Celtic thread 2020/21

Strachan made a comment after our game for us not to put all our eggs in the Howe basket. I posted that to me he knows something and it aint going to happen. He has been promoted by the board in my view. To me they know Howe is waiting for a offer in England. We are back to Keane, but he might not take it now as he knows 90% of us don't want him. The season long shit show of our own boards making is set to continue. Cunts.

Think you mean the SNP, who have been in power for 14 years and run a once-great country into the ground.
And won every election for 14 years? Yeah right. You carry on voting Tory and we will decide what kind of country we want. And it doesn't include Tories. Have a look at the country under the Tories and you think we are fucking it up? Stroll on mate. Take a look at your own country voting in Johnson. Pathetic, even for you.

Disgrace.

Had a look on the Rangers page to see if you were having a go at the Loyalist/Rangers fans burning cars, attacking the cops because of a Brexit they voted for. Nada. A couple of pricks let off fireworks and your straight on here. Walk me through that Benny?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.