Celtic thread 2020/21

So we are hearing that Ange will be on his way by Wednesday and straight into quarantine, then after seeing how many utter fucking duds we need to get shot of, it's a seamless transfer into a straight jacket.

I actually feel for the poor cobber. He will need to be every bit as tough as he is supposed to be. Glasgow is a zero pity, zero time environment. Am I confident? If we didn't have a board of cheapskate, ambitionless, shitebags, I might be. But we do, so, it's buckle up for us and if all else fails, pretend to be French and a rugby fan.

Au revoir mon amis. Ou est le whisky?

So we are hearing that Ange will be on his way by Wednesday and straight into quarantine, then after seeing how many utter fucking duds we need to get shot of, it's a seamless transfer into a straight jacket.

I actually feel for the poor cobber. He will need to be every bit as tough as he is supposed to be. Glasgow is a zero pity, zero time environment. Am I confident? If we didn't have a board of cheapskate, ambitionless, shitebags, I might be. But we do, so, it's buckle up for us and if all else fails, pretend to be French and a rugby fan.

Au revoir mon amis. Ou est le whisky?
Il faut boire du vin ou même le Ricard si l'on veut être français.

This new Drongo will be lucky lucky lucky to win enough games, Home and Away next season to topple their Brittanic unbeaten champion Neighbours.
Bbq0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.