Celtic thread 2020/21

This new Drongo will be lucky lucky lucky to win enough games, Home and Away next season to topple their Brittanic unbeaten champion Neighbours.
Bbq0.gif
Unbeaten? Cups not matter anymore? An invincible season and got handed their arse in both Cups? Only Rangers would have the brassneck to claim that. They have launched yet another share issue to pay off Hector and Big Mike. £80m in debt. They never learn.

Unbeaten? Cups not matter anymore? An invincible season and got handed their arse in both Cups? Only Rangers would have the brassneck to claim that. They have launched yet another share issue to pay off Hector and Big Mike. £80m in debt. They never learn.
Going Unbeaten in the league is a fantastic achievement, even in the diddy backwater SPL

New boss appointed
Yes, Aussie whose had success with club and national team. Will he be able to succeed with us? That's the question. If our board don't back him, Pep couldn't be successful. Everybody, well not everybody, was shocked when Howe told us to do one. I never underestimate our boards ability to fuck anything up, so I was disappointed, but not in the least surprised. With Ange, who Pep talked up when you played in Oz, we like the cut of his jib, well most of us, we are all concerned about his transition, but for me, the J League is fucking better than ours. Not many aren't, let's face it, so that doesn't bother me. Some cunts up here talk as if we are still a top euro team, we are a top euro historic club, not fucking team. I am backing him, we have no choice but to give they guy a fucking chance. If the board don't back him and we fail because of that, the turmoil created over the ESL, will seem like a sworn to silence, pacifist sign language convention. I for one will be jailed.

All my rangers pals are laughing like fuck. If he fails they were right, no big deal, as they said he was shite, but if he wins? The cunts will need to walk the earth. But I will l Follow Follow them, goading all the way. Time will tell. It always does.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.