Celtic Thread - 2021/22

My point remains. You guys seem more concerned about throwing accusations around, rather than concentrating on your own side. And, as I've tried to point out, my request is directed at both sides. If you don't like my request (for that is what it is, it's not an order), please feel free to report me.
As if I am going to report you. Fuck sake. I’m just pointing out stuff that wouldn’t be allowed if it was people of colour, so why is it ok for him to say such shite? The exchanges about the teams, our fans behaviour is normal. That isn’t. I get what you’re saying about it being tedious, but it’s him claiming we are all gutted because they got to Seville and it’s ruined us putting them back in their box that’s totally hysterical. I will try and be better. I promise. ;)

So at Glasgow Cross yesterday we had violence, vandalism, sectarianism , indecent exposure and graffiti mocking the 66 Rangers fans who died in the 1971 disaster.
The animals even smashed the windows on the historic Tolbooth. They truly are Britain’s disgrace. One thing though that they did get right is their claim to be ‘ a club like no other ‘. Who would want to be like them ?

So at Glasgow Cross yesterday we had violence, vandalism, sectarianism , indecent exposure and graffiti mocking the 66 Rangers fans who died in the 1971 disaster.
The animals even smashed the windows on the historic Tolbooth. They truly are Britain’s disgrace. One thing though that they did get right is their claim to be ‘ a club like no other ‘. Who would want to be like them ?
That would be, one guy exposing himself. One guy writing something on the wall and probably one guy breaking the window you thick ****. Take your Sash off a calm doon.

Last edited:
Manchester says Hello

Manchester says Hello
You’re wasting your time, he doesn’t do irony. Never happened. A papal conspiracy and a Celtic press made it all up. They never went out of business either, and they were relegated, they didn’t have to reapply to the league, by a hate filled mob no less.

And that face painter was a Celtic plant.

You really need to look at where you get your info from.

As Jim says it's done, let's leave it, going round in circles arguing who has the most arseholes in their fan base. What doesn't help this generation is camera phones, sovial media & the need to video everything with drink & drugs involved.

Enjoy the title win, enjoy the celebrations, Rangers enjoy Seville & the Scottish Cup final. At the end of the day, there's arseholes all around us in society, why do we think that would be any different supporting a football club?

As Jim says it's done, let's leave it, going round in circles arguing who has the most arseholes in their fan base. What doesn't help this generation is camera phones, sovial media & the need to video everything with drink & drugs involved.

Enjoy the title win, enjoy the celebrations, Rangers enjoy Seville & the Scottish Cup final. At the end of the day, there's arseholes all around us in society, why do we think that would be any different supporting a football club?
I decided to be done with it too. Just there. You won’t hear another sentence out of me. I’m too busy learning how to swear in German.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.