Celtic Thread - 2021/22

He's a Celtic fan, Slippy G is already polishing it again before sliding down to Scouseland to take over from Klipperty
Slippy can polish his helmet all he wants. This season we will be better. Whether that improvement is good enough, time will tell. But, if Ange does put Slippy back in h8s box, that trip to Scouse Central might take a bit longer. Here's hoping.

He can take his pick from those three, other shite forums will be available.
I'm not on any of them. I save all my best stuff for you.

He talks well, showed in his first conference when asked a snidey question that he takes no shit. Put the **** in his place. I liked that a lot. I always wonder why, when journos with an agenda ask a question they hope will embarrass you, managers don't call them out right there.

For example.

When asked do you really think you will win the league this year.

Well I know you don't want that to happen as it's clear from everything you write you support someone else. But for those who actually support us, yes I do. Is that ok for you?

All the while, glowering at the ****.

If we then beat his team, at the next conference, dig him out.
I would love it Pep gave the likes of Jamie Jackson and Simon Stone a bit of this treatment now and again

Truth is, if the board couldn’t pacify Eddie Howe, they’re not only useless but Celtic are a million miles away from being challengers.
Reading The Scotsman the day after he turned you down, it seems like he had a position on the squad very very similar to your own but was far from convinced those concerns would be addressed. Seems like the c***s might be the chaps running the club rather than Eddie Howe…
It was absolutely our board's fault. I have no problem at all he didn't come. I do have a major need that we let it run for 100 days. As for being a million miles from being challengers? Well that's a bold statement considering most of the players we will bring in aren't here yet. The three lads who have joined this week are good players. Another three or four and we won't be any distance away. I have no fear of Rangers if we recruit well. None. The question that gives me worry, is will we recruit well and will the board back him. That's all I'm worrying about. Sort the recruitment, then sort Rangers. Time will tell.

The 2 guys from Sheffield Wed in defence, the Swedish guy, & the forward from Israel & 1 from Japan. Who else have you signed / signing squire?

2 from Sheff Weds defence?
They just got relegated into division 3!
Only one a defender, allegedly, he's never going to be a feature if he doesnt improve drastically. The other, Shaw, looks not bad. We are in the process of getting players into the defence. We have signed a CB. We need another and two additional Full backs. I woukd go for four Full backs and punt those we have to anyone that woukd have them. Or let them go for fuck all.

The 2 guys from Sheffield Wed in defence, the Swedish guy, & the forward from Israel & 1 from Japan. Who else have you signed / signing squire?
That's it. Two Full backs will be arriving soon. Happy with the two forwards, Abada looked tasty yesterday, and the Japanese guy looks the bollocks too. It's our defence that's our Achilles heel and if we don't sort that, we are fucked. I think we will though.. Who have you signed apart from that free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.