Celtic Thread - 2021/22

You's look better, but your 3rd in your Europa league group, 2nd in the league behind a shit Rangers, your not exactly all-conquering yet! :-)
I never claimed we would be, but by fuck after the last two seasons of utter shite football, we are moving in the right way. Sign up Jota for £6m, when you think we paid the same for Barcas. It looks as if we will hopefully sign another two Japanese players, who both look brilliant. Don't get me wrong, your biggest hope, our board, may still fuck everything up by being dithering shitebags, but, i hope not. Time will tell.

That was a decent watch last night.
Joe seems to have come good at last.Still think you will struggle to qualify but you never know.
Big Joe has been a brilliant signing. He took a bit of time to get confident again. I loved him going mental at the defence when needed the other night. I was absolutely convinced if he came to us and was loved he would return to himself. He is enjoying his football again and it shows. I love the big ****.

Yeah, they need to get a point at least in Leverkusen, because if Betis beat Ferencvaros at home they would be 4 points clear & already qualified going into the last game.
We missed four absolute sitters against them at home and made three fuck ups with their goals. We can score over there, but youre right, its unlikely Feranvaros will get anything, but you never know. We need to go into it knowing we have to step up for at least a draw then beat Betis, which I think we will at home. A big ask beating or drawing with the Germans, but it can be done. Ange is on to something and we are all behind him. Just hope those bastards on our board are too.

He has improved us drastically. Its not there yet, but by there i mean a team able to qualify for the CL and do ok in the group. Further than that will be difficult, due to resources, but we are happy seeing us where we are so much faster than we thought. You could tell he as doing well, when our Sevco loving press started trying to undermine him. He is game for their utter pish and slaps them down like the pricks they are. They are worried and after the news the other day that they are over £100m in debt again, they are right to be. We win the league this year and they are totally fucked, yet again. I look forward to Ange making that happen.

Booing the minute silence
Throwing tennis balls on pitch to delay ko

And yes obviously singing IRA dirges

Can't really complain about them singing IRA songs when there's a post only a few pages back allowed that has lyrics that promote the IRA.

Can't deny Celtic look great going forward. I can start to see parallels in terms of style of play between the 2 teams to a Tommy Burns vs Walter Smith season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.