Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference, I'm on a Manchester City forum
How many comments do you put on the UTd or Liverpool or any other teams thread? You’re the obsessed one. It doesn’t bother me at all but you seem to have spent anytime up here living in an Orange Lodge. I have real Rangers fans pals who aren’t as bitter as you. How does that work?

You'd have loved my bar the Europa final night, bunch of the scum in to watch the match and Celtic symphony put on full fucking blast a split second after the last penalty went ,all gone out the door in a tantrum. Giddy up and get out the fucking gap ye cunts.
I cannot believe you never invited me. My self esteem takes another hit. Well in though. Where they local or tourists?

You'd have loved my bar the Europa final night, bunch of the scum in to watch the match and Celtic symphony put on full fucking blast a split second after the last penalty went ,all gone out the door in a tantrum. Giddy up and get out the fucking gap ye cunts.

Haha as a rangers fan fair play a little humour goes a long way.

this a pub in manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.