Celtic tickets

A A

Anonymous

City fans heading for the Club's prestigious pre-season friendly against Scottish giants Celtic on Saturday, August 8 can bring the family to the City of Manchester Stadium in a cut-price deal.

The limited special offer deal to see Mark Hughes' new-look Blues take on the Hoops will cover entry to two adults and two concessions for an all-inclusive price of £30 as long as one of the adults is a Seasoncard holder.

Most Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate due to the visiting supporters' allocation, as will Seasoncard holders in blocks 307, 308 and 309 of the East Stand, which will be closed for safety reasons.

Tickets for the match will be available, priced as follows in all areas: £20 Accesscard/general sale, £15 Seasoncard/Citycard holders, £5 concession (junior/over 65).

The lead supporter booking a £30 family ticket must be a Seasoncard holder. The limited package will only be available to personal callers at the Box Office at City of Manchester Stadium.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* or to personal callers at the Box Office for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Saturday, July 18 to Tuesday, July 21 – Seasoncard holders (claim your own seat)
Wednesday, July 22 – Seasoncard holders (unclaimed seats released)
Thursday, July 23 – Citycard / Live4City holders
Saturday, July 25 – Accesscard holders / General Sale

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

There will be 20 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture.

So if you wanted to take your Mrs it would be £5 cheaper to buy the family ticket and get four seats than it would be to buy them individually.

ChesterRdBlue said:
So if you wanted to take your Mrs it would be £5 cheaper to buy the family ticket and get four seats than it would be to buy them individually.

or if you were a particularily rotund couple you could pread out over 2 seats each?

why have they given celtic 6k??? i dont care if we dont sell out, but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

n with 6k scots in manchester they are gunna come and look for trouble no doubt at all.
n they will be singin all their ira songs ect...

kippax88 said:
why have they given celtic 6k??? i dont care if we dont sell out, but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

n with 6k scots in manchester they are gunna come and look for trouble no doubt at all.
n they will be singin all their ira songs ect...

It's a friendly mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.