Cengiz Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And we can always pay 60 mil for him when he's 20.

If the player develops well, we could indeed. But if for exemple Sancho develops well, we wouldn't be interested at all.
I wasn't talking from our perspective on this one, but from the players' one. Getting him now would be another foreign player not allowed to play in the PL. But if the club wants to do another Unal, fine by me if the player agrees to that scenario.

If the player develops well, we could indeed. But if for exemple Sancho develops well, we wouldn't be interested at all.
I wasn't talking from our perspective on this one, but from the players' one. Getting him now would be another foreign player not allowed to play in the PL. But if the club wants to do another Unal, fine by me if the player agrees to that scenario.

That's what I was clumsily alluding to.

Sooner or later we will start to lose all the best 'cheap' deals on the best kids as they would see their chances of making it as being better elsewhere.

We will have to go for them when they get older, for huge fees, & fight along with everyone else.

Having the balls to play a few here & there, would fix that & be a huge benefit to the club at all levels. It would cost us nothing, in terms of success, in spite of the bottle merchants on here claiming different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.