Census 2021

What sort of % usually complete the census? It's never going to be 100% so how do they work out figures for the missing forms?
Depends on the area, they have an idea from the last census, and you're
right, they can't get 100%, but they know all properties, and officials (try)
and visit those that haven't responded. That's what I did in the last one, and in
the majority of cases, I got them to complete the form, sometimes with my help, (no influencing, simply directing). Most folk have valid reasons, working away, family difficulties, disability, confusion, lack of English competency, things like that.
But you can't demand entry, certainly can't search the place, nothing like that,
so if people lie about the inhabitants, nothing can be done, if they fill in
the form, the job was done. But refusals were taken seriously, we'd try again,
report back, and then leave it to the bosses.

been here at this house for the last 32 years so in that period if i remember correct there has been 3 census and all the formes went in the bin with no follow ups on the doorstep with census enforcement, its just the way i am Karren, if i'm told to do something with the threat of court and a fine then i tend to dodge the issue and not comply, same with the TV licence, now if they took another angle with it and said its not compulsory but your playing a big part then i'd most likely complete it, just the way i am,were all different
And where does that ridiculous stance get you other than giving yourself a headache. Youve started loads of threads on here about how you feel wronged about having to pay something your owe. Shirley you are just unnecessarily complicating your life?

Just an infantile balloon who cannot see beyond their own petty attitudes as to just how important the census is for govt to plan.

They only do this for show now anyway.

GCHQ and other agencies have all the details they need about you and the general population anyway. The whole census business is just to stop any suspicion.

I'm sure they'll have a good laugh comparing the answers people have put against the reality they already know about!

No problems, website clearly laid out, however some of the questions are rather intrusive, such as how many "O" levels you have. etc.

I appreciate the need for a census, but I'm pretty sure last time it was basic details, Name, people living with you etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.