Central heating, 24/7 during winter ?

op its easy to work out!

take a gas mtr reading at 7am in the morning using it one way then take a reading before and after the 2nd way. you can work out the kilowats used (or imperial dependant on your meter)

i did it once and found leaving it on all day albeit at a lower temp used SLIGHTLY more

Mines on 1 hour in the morning, 1 hour late afternoon, and half hourly intervals 8 til 11. You feel the cold bite at 7.45 ish, as tea warms the house too, but even the most delicate of females could surely stand a few minutes of chill? Mine does admirably.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nimrod said:
its hard talking about this as its 32 deg C in Brisbane today :)
At 6 in the evening
It has been hot today as i was having a chat with a mate of mine in carindale earlier
Wouldnt be that at this time though.
Yeah my mate just flew back after living there for 2 years and I cant remember him saying it was 32 in the evening. Can be bloody awful during the day though

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nimrod said:
its hard talking about this as its 32 deg C in Brisbane today :)
At 6 in the evening
It has been hot today as i was having a chat with a mate of mine in carindale earlier
Wouldnt be that at this time though.

hey I was in Carindale today :)

its 8pm now and still 30 in da owse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.