Central midfielder in January?

Re: Central midfielder in January !!

great news, and I fully expect him to sign within the first few days of the transfer window because we do our business right now

If it were İlkay Gündoğan I'd dead-set jelly my pants... He's contracted unfortunately, but Spanish press are saying he's agreed a sneaky move with Real Madrid.

My money's on Matuidi, but Alonso would be handy played deep, and Pirlo is still a magician. Cambiasso is available too for a rank outsider...

Do we really need a central mid though? We already have Yaya, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri and Silva, leaving aside Rodwell (perma-crocked) and Garcia (pants)... I'd rather see a young RB and some CB cover if Lescott goes.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
If it were İlkay Gündoğan I'd dead-set jelly my pants... He's contracted unfortunately, but Spanish press are saying he's agreed a sneaky move with Real Madrid.

My money's on Matuidi, but Alonso would be handy played deep, and Pirlo is still a magician. Cambiasso is available too for a rank outsider...

Do we really need a central mid though? We already have Yaya, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri and Silva, leaving aside Rodwell (perma-crocked) and Garcia (pants)... I'd rather see a young RB and some CB cover if Lescott goes.

An injury to Fernandinho and this whole Pellegrini system falls apart. Quality rotation for Yaya and Fern in midfield should be the first priority. Possibly a loan right back on similar footing if Zab isn't doing too well.

Interesting to see how this develops though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.