Centre back options

Wasn't there a report a while back that we agreed a deal for him to join us? Wonder if there is some stock in that?
I think the report stated he was coming next summer during this past summer when Atletico was hit by the transfer ban. He'd be an immense signing considering he'd provide exceptional cover for both the LB and CB position.

I think the report stated he was coming next summer during this past summer when Atletico was hit by the transfer ban. He'd be an immense signing considering he'd provide exceptional cover for both the LB and CB position.
Do you think there is any true behind it or is it from a solid source, would be a cracking signing. Him, Sanchez and goretzka would be an amazing window and our squad in a great position for years.

Koulibaly is a player I like. Had a great game against Milan this weekend. Is physical, and great with the ball at his feet. Perfect for the PL. Chelsea tried to buy him last summer I believe and Napoli rejected €50m.

Know for a fact we had Inigo Martinez watched on Friday night against Girona and are looking for a January move
Fits the profile perfectly and highly rated by Pep

Laporte would make sense

• left footed
  • right age profile (23)
  • great on the ball
  • tall (6'3")
  • added cover at LB meaning no need to sign another
Seems as tho he's gone completely off our radar tho after he decided to stay. Pity as him and Stones could have had a brilliant long term partnership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.