Cereal

Sugar Puffs appear to be a thing of the past

Only found out when I went looking for them in Tesco's recently - they are now called Honey Puffs (still got the Hunny Monster on the box) and taste dreadful

my own favourite is 3 Weetabix milk and very small sprinkle of sugar. Corn flakes with ice cold milk also hard to beat

eaten with a teaspoon. My only OCD.

Haha, I thought my brother was the only one with this weird trait. Eats all desserts with a teaspoon, will always ask for one in restaurants.

Love my cereal, can eat it for breakfast, dinner, tea or supper. Not fussy, any kind, hot or cold milk, with or without fruit, but never with sugar.

Only brand cereal I really like are Grape Nuts, Rice Chex, and occasionally a bowl of Cherrios.

I can't stand eating oatmeal because it always looks like someone else ate it first.

(Old joke)

Haha, I thought my brother was the only one with this weird trait. Eats all desserts with a teaspoon, will always ask for one in restaurants.

Love my cereal, can eat it for breakfast, dinner, tea or supper. Not fussy, any kind, hot or cold milk, with or without fruit, but never with sugar.
I eat desserts with a teaspoon. I have no idea why and when I started doing it. If the Mrs puts cake or ice cream in front of me with a big spoon she gets the look and I then go and get a teaspoon.

I eat desserts with a teaspoon. I have no idea why and when I started doing it. If the Mrs puts cake or ice cream in front of me with a big spoon she gets the look and I then go and get a teaspoon.

Bit poncy perhaps, but how about trying a cake fork?

Yep, he's the same with his wife. Hes used one as long as I can remember, I'd have thought at 54 he'd have outgrown it.

Not dieting

Frosties, Sugar Puffs

Dieting

Weetabix with a handful of Cornflakes added no sugar, Shredded wheat with a tiny sprinkle of half sugar.

Ultimately going back years and years it will always be Frosties for me.

You're not alone, I eat my puddings with a teaspoon as well, not sure why it started either tbh been at least 20 years though lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.