Cesc Fabregas accused ref of taking money - David Moyes

brazilians hurt said:
Fabregas is an vile, arrogrant,cheating scum bag who thinks he is bigger than the game itself. He is totally and disrespectful to all and Wenger makes him worse by repeatedly speaking out on his behalf. It speaks volumes when his team mate Denilsonsaid Fabregas showed no real leadership to the Arsenal team.
The sooner he fucks off to Barcelona the better for everyone English football.
Someone said on this forum this week that he was a late runner for c**t of the year award - personally I think he has been head and shoulders above all other contenders this year.
Sureley the most hated player in the Prem now that Rat the twat has quit

Spot on with that post. No Arsenal match is complete without this odious little fucker waving an imaginary red card. I'd agree about him being the most hated player in the Prem now too, although that malevolent little cock weasel Rafael pushes him close. What is it with the rags and 5ft 5' right backs that think they're hard when in reality they're softer than a freshly lain cowpat?

What I can't understand is that, if he did say what he is accused of to the 4th official, then why didn't the 4th official bring it to the attention of the ref?

And if he did bring it to the attention of the ref, and the ref decided to not act, does that not stink?

brazilians hurt said:
Fabregas is an vile, arrogrant,cheating scum bag who thinks he is bigger than the game itself. He is totally and disrespectful to all and Wenger makes him worse by repeatedly speaking out on his behalf. It speaks volumes when his team mate Denilsonsaid Fabregas showed no real leadership to the Arsenal team.
Someone said on this forum this week that he was a late runner for c**t of the year award - personally I think he has been head and shoulders above all other contenders this year.

Any chance he might win you round?

mrksdawn19 said:
What I can't understand is that, if he did say what he is accused of to the 4th official, then why didn't the 4th official bring it to the attention of the ref?

And if he did bring it to the attention of the ref, and the ref decided to not act, does that not stink?

What's not to understand. If this was a Wolves, Blackpool player or similar they would have the book thrown at them. You are not allowed to upset Baconface or Wenger or any of their players.

de niro said:
brazilians hurt said:

No I saw his tackle on the Wolves player that the papers never mention I think it was Ward in the last minute of the game at Molineux, who needed stitches. Ball was on the touchline going nowhere Fabregas steams totally over the top just plain malicious. Fabregas should have been sent off but Wenger said it was alright cause Cesc had been into the Wolves dressing room and apologised to the lad. Probably offered him his shirt too..........

brazilians hurt said:
de niro said:

No I saw his tackle on the Wolves player that the papers never mention I think it was Ward in the last minute of the game at Molineux, who needed stitches. Ball was on the touchline going nowhere Fabregas steams totally over the top just plain malicious. Fabregas should have been sent off but Wenger said it was alright cause Cesc had been into the Wolves dressing room and apologised to the lad. Probably offered him his shirt too..........

Wenger definitely thinks there should be one rule for his players and another for everyone else. Great manager but what a c***!

beziersblue said:
mrksdawn19 said:

What's not to understand. If this was a Wolves, Blackpool player or similar they would have the book thrown at them. You are not allowed to upset Baconface or Wenger or any of their players.

Exactly

It stinks!!!!

Dont like Moyes but i detest that cheating, diving, whinging, card waving, snivelling little cocksucker, the sooner he gets a one way ticket out of this country the better. Fuck off Fabregas you horrible c**t.

Lancet Fluke said:
brazilians hurt said:

Wenger definitely thinks there should be one rule for his players and another for everyone else. Great manager but what a c***!
Do you remember the shawcross incident? Wenger came out and said, "Stoke can say all they want about how much of a nice lad he is and how he has apologised, but he should never play again". Fast forward to wilshire tackle on Carew? Wenger came out and said the player had apologised and was not that sort of player, therefor the matter was closed!!! Hipocrite of the highest order!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.