Cesc Fabregas accused ref of taking money - David Moyes

malg said:
Blue Dove said:
Personally I don't understand any support of Moyes.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's the scottish mafia trying to de stabilise Arsenal in order that
Baconface can have an easier run to the title

Are you telling me that Moyes, in his 30 years as a player and Manager has not seen the like before!
Needs to get over himself. Said his peace on Tuesday. Was waiting for the opportunity from the press that gratefully came his way.
Remember how he slagged off our club and ripped us off, and then slagged us again.
I don't forget and hope you lot never do.
Fabregas is a petulant but brilliant footballer and like with Bellars I wish he was our petulant brilliant footballer doing anything to win!
Just my view.
That was my first reaction to the whole thing. Get all the officials and press against Arsenal. I'm not shifting from this stance either.

Why are we supporting either one of them? Is that what we call DIVIDED loyalty. People People!

I say Plague on both houses. French unione corse or Scottish Mafia (Moyes, Fergie et al) or whatever let them battle it out!

KenTheLandlord said:
Is this the same David Moyes that questioned whether Mark Clattenburg is fit to referee and accused the official of showing favouritism?

He ain't the only one.

If you didn't see that game then you need to watch it and then say Clattenburg was fair to both teams. It made his refereeing of our games look almost honest.

[Actually his last game for us was excellent but I just cannot believe he isnt bent based on Everton v Liverpool and most of his games with us).

brazilians hurt said:
Fabregas is an vile, arrogrant,cheating scum bag who thinks he is bigger than the game itself. He is totally and disrespectful to all and Wenger makes him worse by repeatedly speaking out on his behalf. It speaks volumes when his team mate Denilsonsaid Fabregas showed no real leadership to the Arsenal team.
The sooner he fucks off to Barcelona the better for everyone English football.
Someone said on this forum this week that he was a late runner for c**t of the year award - personally I think he has been head and shoulders above all other contenders this year.
Sureley the most hated player in the Prem now that Rat the twat has quit

Disagree great little player that still needs to mature, Wayne Rooney on the other hand is all of the above....

intheknow! said:
Cesc is disgusting. Watch this youtube clip of him encouraging Pique to spit at their Spanish coach and laughing like a child when he does. He is a disgrace.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLbUTBnVHc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLbUTBnVHc</a>

Disgusting. Reminds me of when he spat in Ballack's face and gobbed in the face of Hull's assistant manager

ShadrachDingle said:
intheknow! said:
Cesc is disgusting. Watch this youtube clip of him encouraging Pique to spit at their Spanish coach and laughing like a child when he does. He is a disgrace.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLbUTBnVHc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLbUTBnVHc</a>

Disgusting. Reminds me of when he spat in Ballack's face and gobbed in the face of Hull's assistant manager
Not that I want to clear the fuckers name , but if you watch that you tube clip, it looks like at the start pepe reina(?) Is wiping spit off his top, so maybe they are trying to sneekily spit on each other? Not a great game, but looks like that up me.

Apart from the twats from O.T. there is no one who is as awful as Fabregas.

Moyes, all of a sudden, is o.k. with me!

sorry pam but fabregas is worse than any utd player.

he is a hugely talented player...one of the top 5 in the world

yet he does the things he does........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no excuse for the cheating he does

the disturbing thing is tah he has a god given talent and he is lettung it go to waste as he is not the player he should be.........the best player inthe world doesnt need to cheet

but fbregas does!

Fabregas really does seem to be a horrible prick. Utterly classless in terms of his personality. Seriously needs to learn to keep his trap shut.

No fan of Moyes, but if this had been said of City I would have been equally annoyed as he is I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.