CFA Living Quarters

Manchester1894

Wondered if anyone knows the answer to whether the CFA is used for players to 'live-in' yet? Remember when the plans went up there were plans for 1st Team, EDS, and parents to be able to stay over. But never saw any photos or reference to this. Also, do the 1st team use the CFA post match for recouperation yet?

3.10-3.30

Pretty sure the first team stay there the night before home games.

Wondered if anyone knows the answer to whether the CFA is used for players to 'live-in' yet? Remember when the plans went up there were plans for 1st Team, EDS, and parents to be able to stay over. But never saw any photos or reference to this. Also, do the 1st team use the CFA post match for recouperation yet?

3.10-3.30

A reporter asked MP only the other day ref staying overnight for the players and he confirmed that they do use the facilities.

So it sounds like it's pretty much complete. Anyone got photos of that building. It was meant to include a roof-top garden etc

I have a contact at the club and I have been fortunate enough to play on the astro in there . The rooms are above that and are apparently luxurious.However I could not get In there for a peek :(
I am hoping to get to play there again next month and will try again :) .But my source says they are used for info

All the young foreign lads live there. Celina, Garcia etc...some might have moved out, but most do. So do some of the young English lads. Like a weird boarding school, and it's actually some blokes job to babysit them. Seriously ha. I met him once at the CFA. He was just some fella sat with Taylor Richards and Jadon Sancho, two of our academy lads. It's like a university halls thing and they all have their own space and that bloke stays there four nights a week. Mental when you think about it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.