CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

Whoever it is that does the final checks on these players really need to up there game on character issues, no use signing all these boys who all then think they are Pele and want a 1st team place before they are 20yo and then go moody as fuck.

Don't get me wrong 9/10m a pop every time helps fill the coffers but we do want them to improve and get in the squad as well.

Option, not obligation so he may be back if Udinese don't need or can't afford him.

Or if he turns out to be the nob many suspect. He needs to see this as pivotal point in his career. I've seen reference to him tidying up his insta account. Removing photos that make him look a bit like an arse. Lets hope he does sort himself out.

Whoever it is that does the final checks on these players really need to up there game on character issues, no use signing all these boys who all then think they are Pele and want a 1st team place before they are 20yo and then go moody as fuck.

Don't get me wrong 9/10m a pop every time helps fill the coffers but we do want them to improve and get in the squad as well.

Some people convinced he is a dick and we need rid, some say £9m is too cheap. Some say both. I dont think we really know. But he has never even been in our first team squad let alone get on the pitch. So in my book if we get £9m we have done well. No doubt in a few years some will be saying they knew he was (the next Sane / the next Ravel Morrison - delete as appropriate) all along.

I love how ppl like to slag off a 17/18 year old kid. The amount of arrogant decisions I made as a kid and I never had world class influencers in my ear, same influencers who make ppl like tevez & yaya's age make bad decisions time and time again. Up until 25 whenever I was with a girl as soon as I saw one with bigger tits, firmer ass, nicer smile, etc I always thought hmm maybe I should be with her instead. That's just a girl, money at that age gets you everything you want.
The girl
The car
The house
The holidays
The clothes
The jewelry
It gets everything a hormonal kid wants and that's with out the pressure of ppl in your ear.
These kids don't support city like foden, they owe the club a thanks for the training, that's it. Not everyone who doesn't sign a new contract is arrogant or will regret it.
Try to remember some of the daft decisions you made as a kid without honey being dripped in your ear, without the finances being thrown at them. The problem is the system not the kids choices. Personally I don't think kids should leave without transfer fees until 21. The 1st contract they sign at 16 should be a 5 year contract with a release clause the club and player agree on.
I don't like how clubs (us included) hoover up talent and waste it sending them on loans. Until we are aloud b teams talent will always be wasted in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.