CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

Any news on Pablo Moreno at Girona? Saw a good goal from him in match vs Espanyol couple of months back but haven’t actively followed his progress.
Edit: on the bench for their last game, looks like he has been injured for a while.

Last edited:
He started quite well from the little I saw but they shifted to a 3-5-2 mid season which seems to have reduced his chances

That’s a shame. That site indicates that his contract expires this summer. There are quite a plethora of these kids out there that I’ve forgotten. Even read an article on Marlos Moreno. Been on loan for 4+ years. His situation makes me feel bad.

That’s a shame. That site indicates that his contract expires this summer. There are quite a plethora of these kids out there that I’ve forgotten. Even read an article on Marlos Moreno. Been on loan for 4+ years. His situation makes me feel bad.
He’s on a season long loan at Girona so that is the contract expiry that site refers to.
Moreno seemingly just failed to adapt or make the step up to playing in Europe

He’s on a season long loan at Girona so that is the contract expiry that site refers to.
Moreno seemingly just failed to adapt or make the step up to playing in Europe

Ah that makes sense now. Haven’t used transfer market for a minute. Forgot how it worked. On Moreno, you’re right about that. Do you know the longest a bought youth player has been out on loan for? He was a big talent alongside Jesus at the time. How time flies.

Ah that makes sense now. Haven’t used transfer market for a minute. Forgot how it worked. On Moreno, you’re right about that. Do you know the longest a bought youth player has been out on loan for? He was a big talent alongside Jesus at the time. How time flies.
I think Patrick Roberts was actually born on loan somewhere...

I think Patrick Roberts was actually born on loan somewhere...
That one gave me a chuckle. I think he’s been on loan to 5 clubs. Just went so wrong for him. After the great start at Celtic, it should’ve gone up from there. Injuries haven’t helped his case as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.