CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

Its the last year of his contract, at least its his wages off the books. He looked like he was starting to get some form at Boro so good luck to him.

How have we ended up in this situation ? He is not terrible we should have been able to get a fee for him at some point even if it was a tiny amount I do not even think we paid that much for him as it was heavily incentive based and surely his wages cannot be extreme

How have we ended up in this situation ? He is not terrible we should have been able to get a fee for him at some point even if it was a tiny amount I do not even think we paid that much for him as it was heavily incentive based and surely his wages cannot be extreme
Hes had two long term injuries, reports of attitude and has seemingly taken 18mths to get to some sort of form for Boro that they actually want him back.

In hindsight we probably could have got a 'good' fee from Celtic a few years back but I believe we tried to get him to move to Southampton as we wanted to test him at a higher level. He then went back to Celtic and it just fell apart and even they didn't want him after that second season.

Its a lot easier said then done to sell players, especially with one year on his contract and his up and down form in the past few years.

A day left in the transfer window and we still need to arrange loans/transfers for Roberts, Adarabioyo, Latibeaudiere, Matt Smith, Felix Nmecha, Daniel Grimshaw and Claudio Gomes. Some of them really should have gone by now, especially the ones who will be going on loan.

A day left in the transfer window and we still need to arrange loans/transfers for Roberts, Adarabioyo, Latibeaudiere, Matt Smith, Felix Nmecha, Daniel Grimshaw and Claudio Gomes. Some of them really should have gone by now, especially the ones who will be going on loan.
Who wants them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.