CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

Well if that is the case does somebody not look into these kind of things before we loan players out?

If he doesn't get any meaningful game time the whole thing is fucking pointless.

Going of previous loan outs then I have to think nobody does look at these matters, we are an awful club at loaning.

The scum loan players out to prem and championship clubs and they are a universal fixture in their teams, the lesser lights go out to clubs in div 1 and 2 and are at least played
Plenty of their players have had disappointing loans/sales too.
2 of their current overhyped players (Chong and Garner) are switching clubs as they're getting little game time.
We tend only to hear about the successes.
As regards the bottom tiers of the FL plenty to ex Rags end up there as they tend to emphasise physique and strength over skill and movement which stands them in good stead for 46 game seasons on poor pitches.

Someone teach the kid how to say Aarhus properly!!

Aarhus in the middle of our street

They used to say the first sign of Madness was when you spot Suggs coming up your driveway.

Plenty of their players have had disappointing loans/sales too.
2 of their current overhyped players (Chong and Garner) are switching clubs as they're getting little game time.
We tend only to hear about the successes.
As regards the bottom tiers of the FL plenty to ex Rags end up there as they tend to emphasise physique and strength over skill and movement which stands them in good stead for 46 game seasons on poor pitches.
TBF I don't go looking either lol

Unfortunately, my home town team seemed to have an arrangement at one point and there was a succession of crap but one really good one James Chester who looked real quality in that division.

What’s happened to Philippe Sandler? Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.