CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

That would be a strange move, most teams are League 2/Conference level at best

True, the next to last comment at https://forum.ybig.ie/joe-hodge_topic57102_page5.html may throw doubt on it anyway.

Article written by the same person who said that Robbie Keane was going to be the next LA Galaxy manager. And the same person who categorically said that Jack Grealish and Declan Rice would not switch allegiances to England.

In other words, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Then again :)

Murray Johnson, young Hibs keeper, currently on trial at City.
Also a decent cricketer, maybe we can revive the cricket match v united so we can slap them about both Old Traffords again like in Franny Lee’s day

Murray Johnson, young Hibs keeper, currently on trial at City.
Also a decent cricketer, maybe we can revive the cricket match v united so we can slap them about both Old Traffords again like in Franny Lee’s day

How many young keepers have we got??

Possibly not, maybe it's more difficult to judge long-term potential in a young keeper than in an outfield player and so makes more sense to have a few on the books. It's been that way at City for as long as I can remember, we had the likes of Wayne Hennessy and Keiren Westwood on the books for a while as youngsters who never got near the first team but have had decent careers at a good level.

Possibly not, maybe it's more difficult to judge long-term potential in a young keeper than in an outfield player and so makes more sense to have a few on the books. It's been that way at City for as long as I can remember, we had the likes of Wayne Hennessy and Keiren Westwood on the books for a while as youngsters who never got near the first team but have had decent careers at a good level.
True, though Danny Grimshaw is 23 now and still under contract for another 18 months, albeit on loan at Lommel. He needs to leave and get games, he's never going to play for us. Then there’s Muric who had six months of his life wasted at Girona, Bazunu, Trafford, Moulden etc. Id expect a couple of them to leave in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.