CFG/Academy/EDS in & out season 2020/21

So we are claiming we have a buyback for 17m,while Sporting believe otherwise and fresh negotiations would be needed.

“I’m a modern right-back,” Couto said. “As a Brazilian player, I’m skilled technically, quick and consistent defensively. I help the team a lot in defense. My strongest point is the offensive side. I’m an attacking full-back who helps the team to create chances. Brazil has always produced great full-backs that are heroes to me: Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Dani Alves, etc. But the full-back that I look up to because we have a similar style of play is Cicinho. I like him a lot and how attacking he was, his dribbling was amazing. I have a similar style of play to him and he is my idol.”

Apparently signed an U13 called Leke Drake for £400 thou from Stevenage. He'll join in the Summer.

It's the way the press reported it. It's like when we bought Finlay Burns, reported as £275K. I was told by someone involved in that deal that the fee to Southend was £20k (league rules) and the rest were his school fees.

Last edited:
School fees at Bede’s are not that much. They are about £12k a year now. So if he did the full 5 years to 18 that’s only £60k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.