CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

I was hoping to see with PL club.

Not sure if the Belgian League is better than the Championship !
I don't see any reason why any premier league team is going to take a teenage CB and play him unless he is their own academy player. He is still very young, he got used to 'proper' football in the championship and now he can take a step up again. Anderlecht are in the Europa of some sorts I think so that will be another challenge for him and who better to mold a CB than Kompany himself.

Good move for him that. A year over there under Kompany, force his way into regular mens football as well as growing up mentally being away from home then perhaps a year in a better league ideally the prem after that before coming back to City ready to play seems like a good progression plan.

Last edited:
Ko Itakura, CFG signing who spent last season on loan in the Eredivisie with Groningen, being linked with Celtic, might get a couple of million for him maybe. Every little bit helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.