CFG buy French club ESTAC Troyes | Promoted to Ligue 1

Buying a french club is smart. It is worth nothing. Can tap up the french talent market.

Just need to become a regular midtable L1 club and it shouldn't even take that much money.

These clubs in CFG, do they do any well since they joined? Better than before?

Clearly the plan is not bankroll them to success.

They might benefit some low fee transfers/loans, maybe some input on sporting director level but for example the New York or Melbourne team are they getting stronger and stronger?
I followed the US team a bit they had star players earlier like Pirlo, Lampard, Villa but that finished a while ago and they dont even make the news anymore. We sent Torrent there who left a while ago...

Girona had some loans from City, they were even promoted than back to second league, tomorrow I think they play a playoff final for promotion.

Maffeo is in their squad who was sold to Stuttgart , how he ended up back there lol.

It looks we did not give anyone to them this season on loan. Maybe if they get promoted?

These clubs in CFG, do they do any well since they joined? Better than before?

Clearly the plan is not bankroll them to success.

They might benefit some low fee transfers/loans, maybe some input on sporting director level but for example the New York or Melbourne team are they getting stronger and stronger?
I followed the US team a bit they had star players earlier like Pirlo, Lampard, Villa but that finished a while ago and they dont even make the news anymore. We sent Torrent there who left a while ago...

Girona had some loans from City, they were even promoted than back to second league, tomorrow I think they play a playoff final for promotion.

Maffeo is in their squad who was sold to Stuttgart , how he ended up back there lol.

It looks we did not give anyone to them this season on loan. Maybe if they get promoted?
I think the plan, long term, is to gradually build them up so they can be part of the world wide entertainment group, i.e. not just football.
As ever there will be some failures, but the group as a whole may well become a force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.