CFG/ City Related Team Results...

Was in charge last night, and his presser afterwards was very impressive.

Hopefully he sticks around with CFG and gets a crack at a senior gig.

Was in charge last night, and his presser afterwards was very impressive.

Hopefully he sticks around with CFG and gets a crack at a senior gig.
Has is arrival brought any noticable changes in performance/ style ?

Sorry if on wrong thread but does our stadium sponsorship end this summer and have ethiad renewed or is someone else in the running....not heard anything?

Interesting article on Melbourne assistant coach here.

Thanks for that interesting article. That 2019 Championship feels like a lifetime ago, but it was nice to see NZ do well.

Another victory for Troyes yesterday, they're 3 points clear at the top, and 6 clear of Toulouse who are 3rd, a playoff position. Top 2 get automatic promotion.

Has is arrival brought any noticable changes in performance/ style ?
Difficult to say

Mombarets basically created the current style last season.

Kisnorbo has replaced him with Buckingham as his assistant and after 8 games to me it looks pretty similar. What is noticeable is the intensity and pressing seems more prolonged. Previously we would press but for short periods, now it feels like we are doing it more and longer. The only thing though I think that has more to do with the temperature rather than coaching. This summer has been colder than normal.

I’m on a mission to buy the shirt for each CFG club - city, NYC and Melbourne are easy the rest not so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.