CFG Expansion | Başakşehir to join? (p70)

Ok. My bad. As posted to another poster - thought the ground had some sort of green fencing before you get into this area - but if not, thought there’d be some security patrol or cctv in anticipation of vandalism & to protect our statues.
Yeah, there should be - especially on non match-days when there isn't much footfall and anyone can sneak up and do something. Match days are different as there's always some security presence

Ok. My bad. As posted to another poster - thought the ground had some sort of green fencing before you get into this area - but if not, thought there’d be some security patrol or cctv in anticipation of vandalism & to protect our statues.
Would you expect a Sweeney like approach with screaming tyres as they surround them with armed response? The banner could have been down within 5 minutes of it going up and the (apparently) loan idiot politely asked to remove themselves.

Would you expect a Sweeney like approach with screaming tyres as they surround them with armed response? The banner could have been down within 5 minutes of it going up and the (apparently) loan idiot politely asked to remove themselves

Not at all. My point was that I didn’t think you could get that close to the stadium (& the statues) on non match days. Not looking for an argument

Sorry if posted before but it would be nice if City brought all these teams together in Manchester before the start of the season and we had our own Tournament then we could have a look and show our support for them.
I think the opposite would be better.

Being from Melbourne, having all the City Teams in a pre season tournament at the G would be amazing.

More bothered about the security at our club. How did they get in & put that up without being stopped. The rags will be next! - they love banners about us!
The area is open daytimes but gates are locked at night

Reactions: CC1
Not at all. My point was that I didn’t think you could get that close to the stadium (& the statues) on non match days. Not looking for an argument
The Etihad campus is open to the general public. City have no control over that. Only on matchday's is the security tight. During the week it’s busy with City staff. Saturdays and Sundays with no match it’s quiet and deserted. NAC Breda fans could turn up, tie up the banner, take a quick picture without any fuss, and go back into town. The banner will have been eventually taken down by City, but the NAC Breda fans would have taken a picture of the banner outside the ground by then, gone back home, published the picture, etc, and made their point.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
Went on the NYCFC forum and someone said we had an academy or something in Korea but I carnt find anything about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.