Chadderton Tram Stop attack

Its fucking disgusting/disgraceful the way society has 'developed'.We're allowing these little fuckers to roam our streets and public transport without any Policing,they can literally do as they please.

Scenes like this and Northern rail are trying to remove their guards.....ycnmiu!

Absolutely disgraceful yet another assault on the trams following the brick thrown at the tram between shaw and darker.
There should be a guard on every tram with cctv all over the place in the interest of public safety.

Absolutley horrific and if it turns out that the victim is white then they should call it what it is. I’m sure that the video on the trams etc will pin them down plus their prints will be all over those barriers you can see their hands in them.

Absolutley horrific and if it turns out that the victim is white then they should call it what it is. I’m sure that the video on the trams etc will pin them down plus their prints will be all over those barriers you can see their hands in them.
What if the victim is black?

What if the victim is black?
Then it’s just it’s a bad, but if this was the other way round the first words would be racially motivated attack, yet when it’s Asians on whites it’s never out that way. I watched the report on Granada tonight and the copper picked his words very carefully.

The footage from the tram should've been released the same time. Why wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.