Chairman's Interview 2018 - part 2 page 11

Not trying to moan but I thought it was all very PC and he just repeated back everything Chris said to him and didnt add much value to the answer.

He missed out on the detail like potential signings, expansion, pricing, commercial opportunities and any real internal comment on those. I felt like i was talking to any regular fan who is giving his opportunity on our football, Pep, Yaya, high/lows etc.

I know he isnt going to give much away but would be a good platform to discuss something new or different..like the ticket partner or a local development. Something the wider press can be like publish "City Chairman announces 62k Etihad expansion in 2020 in end of season review" etc. Not major but still newsworthy.

Our internal Media team arent going to try and press him on conversational issues ticket prices, champions league, Tactics, any exclusive or trip him up.

i did enjoy the discussion on women and other sister clubs. The snippet on P.Vieira might be sign of things to come?

Not trying to moan but I thought it was all very PC and he just repeated back everything Chris said to him and didnt add much value to the answer.

He missed out on the detail like potential signings, expansion, pricing, commercial opportunities and any real internal comment on those. I felt like i was talking to any regular fan who is giving his opportunity on our football, Pep, Yaya, high/lows etc.

I know he isnt going to give much away but would be a good platform to discuss something new or different..like the ticket partner or a local development. Something the wider press can be like publish "City Chairman announces 62k Etihad expansion in 2020 in end of season review" etc. Not major but still newsworthy.

Our internal Media team arent going to try and press him on conversational issues ticket prices, champions league, Tactics, any exclusive or trip him up.

i did enjoy the discussion on women and other sister clubs. The snippet on P.Vieira might be sign of things to come?
Everything you mention will never be revealed by any business man or company,it's sensitive info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.