Chairman's Interview 2018 - part 2 page 11

He’s not really asked anything particularly interesting or pressing. It’s not very insightful is it?

You can tell he knows that he could've got shed loads more out of Amazon for our deal after how this seasons gone, hindsight eh ;)

Interesting the chairman kind of dodged the specifics of the Manchester City council joint venture.

Also very focussed on the city group.

Interesting though but no real revelations.

I scrolled through both interviews looking for something about the ground expansion. Chris Bailey said he'e seen plans for the Campus that left him "open-mouthed". So there's something going on there but we didn't find out what. I hope it relates to ground expansion and not some housing/none City initiative. Something going on!

Amazon documentary sounds good. Hopefully the arrangement continues.

Last edited:
I scrolled through both interviews looking for something about the ground expansion. Chris Bailey said he'e seen plans for the Campus that left him "open-mouthed". So there's something going on there but we didn't find out what. I hope it relates to ground expansion and not some housing/none City initiative. Something going on!

Amazon documentary sounds good. Hopefully the arrangement continues.

It was a reference to their joint venture with Manchester City council I believe. But he certainly dodged the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.