Champions Club - Wednesday at Basel game

Afternoon all,

Champions club, near the east stand? Was this open for all fans or just a selective group?

First time i have seen it so curious.

It’s been there for quite a few CL games. Don’t think it’s open to actual fans

When I walked past on Wednesday it sounded like a nightclub !!!

been to every home CL game this season and first time ive seen it.

Did see people going in, showing a pass to showsec staff and music booming from it. Wondered if it was open to all of us.

It’s definitely been there before mate, but not every game. Might just be later knock out games

I got moved from East Stand Level 2 Seat for Champions Club on Wed night. It will be the same for next games in CL, apparently only need to move from last 16 matches onwards.

I’ve Been in the Champions Club, confirm this is a Champions League Sponsors suite, great food and as much Heineken free of charge on tap as you can take, great ex player appearances. I had the pleasure of Colin Hendry and a free Adidas Champions League ball on exit.

I’ve Been in the Champions Club, confirm this is a Champions League Sponsors suite, great food and as much Heineken free of charge on tap as you can take, great ex player appearances. I had the pleasure of Colin Hendry and a free Adidas Champions League ball on exit.
Can't buy a drink in the ground but they give it away for fuck all. Beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.