Champions for 2 more hours

Marvin

Left work this evening bracing myself for the hordes of Utd fans on Market St, Shambles Sq etc ready to welcome the Premiership Trophy back to Old Trafford.

But I had to look very hard to find any of them. What a joyless bunch they are

Contrast this downbeat Monday evening to that joyous day last May. I almost feel sorry for them.

All the Utd fans at work were more interested in talking about Suarez today than winning the title

No doubt they'd argue that after you've won it 19 times, it's not such a big deal, but still you'd scarcely know it's happening

Derby Day evening I could hear Utd fans singing in the local pubs. Nothing like that tonight

were the champions until the final ball is kicked on may 19th. we will still have the gold patches on our shirt

stingthunder said:
were the champions until the final ball is kicked on may 19th. we will still have the gold patches on our shirt
But no one will sing it

Still annoyed at the way we caved in on Sunday. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise as the players will have been told in no uncertain terms that that was not acceptable and they'll be up for it in the remaining games

back stronger next season I have no doubts.

Couldn't care less that the senseless fuckwits over at the swamp will be celebrating....half of them couldn't spell the clubs name LOL

Anyway i decorated my son's room today whilst he was at school. Fantatsic sky blue painted walls, with a very large 3D poster of our club sign and a picture of the inside of our stadium, along with the CHAMPIONS FLAG we bought and waved at the trophy parade last year.

Still got to print out the pictures we took of the parade and get them framed for him

He was well made up.

We've always been Champions in my eyes. Bring a champion isn't just about winning things it can also be about class.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
back stronger next season I have no doubts.

Couldn't care less that the senseless fuckwits over at the swamp will be celebrating....half of them couldn't spell the clubs name LOL

Anyway i decorated my son's room today whilst he was at school. Fantatsic sky blue painted walls, with a very large 3D poster of our club sign and a picture of the inside of our stadium, along with the CHAMPIONS FLAG we bought and waved at the trophy parade last year.

Still got to print out the pictures we took of the parade and get them framed for him

He was well made up.
That's good

They are barely celebrating from what I can see. Thought they'd be all over the place, and in my face but Manchester City Centre was almost a Utd free-zone this evening.

Is anyone going to watch the rags game or even keep up to date with the score?
I think I will keep away from it and just assume at 10.00 they are over the line.
Their 20th title is going to hurt us so much more than the other 19.

fear not blues, we'll be FA cup winners soon enough.

MCFC OK.

Rags crowing at work.

Paid my £20 bet to a rag....

Granada reports perked me up mind...Rags from all over bar Manchester...

Always remember this....They will never ever ever ever feel like we did on tha tspecial day in May.I know we say it a lot but they wont. Tonight they will win it and it wont be anything special. It will be "Oh well there is number 20"

I don't give a fuck if we never win it again-May will never die for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.