Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

If Aguero, Silva and Yaya link up and perform like we know they truly can. If KDB is back fit and firing....we will reduce PSG to a crumbling little pile of MSG.

And here's BBC Sport's take on it.

Would have been another Rooney pic from their vast archive if they were still in it

Big nose looks chuffed to have got us. Not as chuffed as the BBC who were dreading us getting an easier tie. Cunts.

Spot it a mile away can you? You should work for the intelligence services.

FUSTRATION.gif

I couldn't give a toss where we play.... Nobody will stop me following my club. Just fancied a bit of phishing and got a few bites.

If someone said at the beginning of the season we would draw PSG In the last eight of the CL, I would have taken that.
so would i if im being honest, but in saying that, i wouldnt have taken us being 3 squillion points behind Leicester in the league as well and not able to raise our game when needed :(

i am more upbeat about this tie, we have a chance of beating them.

Difficult but not impossible. I'm glad we've got the second leg at home. A very tricky tie for Barcelona. This could all just fall in line for us if we perform and Barca go out. Unlikely but the dream lives on. I just wish Kompany was fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.