Champions League 15th & 16th of March ->

Akai

March 15th:-

Scum vs Marseille (0-0)

FC Bayern München vs FC Inter Milan (1-0)

March 16th:-

Real Madrid vs Olympique Lyonnais (1-1)
Chelsea vs FC Kobenhavn (2-0)
- - -

Utd: Van Der Sar, O'Shea, Smalling, Brown, Evra, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez, Rooney

Marseille: Mandanda, Fanni, Heinze, Diawara, Taiwo, Mbia, Cheyrou, Remy, Lucho Gonzalez, Andre Ayew, Gignac

- - -

FC Bayern München: Kraft; Lahm, V Buyten, Breno, Pranjic; Schweinsteiger, Gustavo; Robben, Mueller, Ribery; Gomez.

FC Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Ranocchia, Lucio, Chivu, Stankovic, Motta, Cambiasso, Eto'o, Sneijder, Pandev.

Kick off in 45minutes!~

nashark said:
Bayern will easily beat any Italian team with their league being so poor.

Marseille beat United 5-1.

I'd rather see them pushed to the hilt and lose it in the final. Wear the fuckers right out.

nashark said:
Bayern will easily beat any Italian team with their league being so poor.

Marseille beat United 5-1.

GOOOO MAIRSEILLE!!!

Olimpiqueee Ole ole

bzw:

BAYERN: Kraft - Lahm, Breno , van Buyten, Pranjic - Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez.

INTER: Julio Cesar - Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Chivu - Motta, Stankovic, Cambiasso - Sneijder - Eto'o, Pandew

someone made a comment that if the Rags won it would give them a game a few days before the semi-final.

Still want to see them lose, how bout them winning 1-0 pretty comfortably and Marseilles with the away goals 'winner' in Fergie time??

Being a non city fan, I don't mind United that much (tin hat)...so I hope they go through and would like them or Spurs to Barcelona (I love Barca) and think it would be great games either of them, also I've plenty United supporting mates so any excuse to go out and watch game with them...

I'd much rather watch United vs Barca than Marseille vs Barca for instance.

If youre going to watch Mairseille Game then keep an eye on their best Player - Mbia. Allready something like the newer Version of Vieira+Desally.

Villan10 said:
Being a non city fan, I don't mind United that much (tin hat)...so I hope they go through and would like them or Spurs to Barcelona (I love Barca) and think it would be great games either of them, also I've plenty United supporting mates so any excuse to go out and watch game with them...

Sorry "villan10" but i just can't stomach that, :(

c4lv3rt said:
Villan10 said:

Sorry "villan10" but i just can't stomach that, :(

Yep, they starting to cover up pretty lame...

=)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.