Champions League 19/20

To be honest I don't care who we get. for me the league is more important. You can win the Champions League by winning just 4 games. Win 4 off your group games and draw the other 2. Then go on to win all the knock out games on pens and look you have won the Champions League. This just goes to show that with a bit of luck you can win it, with out winning any off your knock out games. So you don't have to be the best team to win it.

The point about the Chumps league from a club standpoint is the huge amount of prize money you get for winning, or nearly winning, the wretched thing

The red dippers got more than we, or they, got from the PL

And you don’t have to win that many games

Come on City

The point about the Chumps league from a club standpoint is the huge amount of prize money you get for winning, or nearly winning, the wretched thing

Come on City

Bit like a rich man’s Carabao in that sense isn’t it, so few match wins needed to get a competition win.

Come on City
Are you sure about that? CL is worth €100m tops and most of that is earned by the quarter final stage, PL is worth nearly €200m if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.