Flora/Suduva v Maccabi Tel Aviv/Riga
Legia Warszawa/Drita/Linfield v Ararat/Omonia
Celje/Dundalk v Molde/KuPS
Buducnost/Ludogorets v Midtjylland

League Route
AZ Alkmaar v Viktoria Plzen
PAOK v Besiktas
Lokomotiva Zagreb v Rapid Wien

Linfield play Drita tomorrow. First Round Completed 18/19 August. Second Round completed 25/26 August. All one legged games. Theres a third round of qualifying (one legged) and a Play Off round (2 legged) after that.
I keep a spreadsheet each year on the CL which usually involves lots of research. If you don’t mind I will just copy your information this year, as you are really on the ball.

I keep a spreadsheet each year on the CL which usually involves lots of research. If you don’t mind I will just copy your information this year, as you are really on the ball.
I'll take "on the ball" as a description, most people just call me a sad ****.

I have my own spreadsheet, although the 19/20 competition still happening is causing a few problems with rankings and certain clubs theoretically in the qualifiers could go straight into the groups depending on who wins the two European trophies this season.

Hoping spectators allowed by Sept as Im planning a trip then.

2nd Q draw made today, sorry cant paste from my phone.

PAOK v Besiktas and Celtic v Fradi a possibility then you realise no fans. :(
UEFA announced they would have a video meeting in the middle of this month about supporters returning to stadiums.

They have also said if countries can't host an opposition side (eg if there are no exemptions from quarantine rules), the game would likely be moved to either Poland, Hungary, Cyprus, or Greece who have offered to host instead and provided guarantees. It sounded very possible that forfeiting of games is an option too if circumstances change at short notice (eg 6 players tested positive on the day of a game).

Linfield awarded a win against Drita and now into the 1st qualifying round. Drita players came down with Covid.

Saw that, called off an hour before kick off.

After the Europa League QF results, the 4 teams left had already qualified for next seasons Champions League. It means there is an extra spot in the group stage which had been reserved for the EL Winner, so Rennes move into the group stage, and no longer have to go through qualifiers.

Same thing happens with Ajax if Lyon don't win the CL.

After the Europa League QF results, the 4 teams left had already qualified for next seasons Champions League. It means there is an extra spot in the group stage which had been reserved for the EL Winner, so Rennes move into the group stage, and no longer have to go through qualifiers.

Yes I saw that and updated my spreadsheet accordingly. I think Shakhtar are now in Pot 1 as it stands?

Yes I saw that and updated my spreadsheet accordingly. I think Shakhtar are now in Pot 1 as it stands?
Not yet I don't think. I think that is the case if
a) they win the Europa League, or
b) Bayern or PSG win the Champions League

I was pleased to learn that City had the best of all the training ground facilities allocated to the QF clubs.
Then I read that the allocations were made on an either or basis, ie City OR RM. Now I have my suspicions.

Bizarre that they've given us a Dutch referee when, if we win, the biggest Dutch side benefits massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.