Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.

St.Pauli support

If we make sure the first leg is a big win (3-0) the second leg could be a chance to see a few academy lads.
Even if they finish Steaua in the 1st leg, don't forget the 2nd leg will be Pep's first cempetitve match of a new City era and I am very sure he will be doing a statement for the times ahead. Young lads have to wait a bit I guess. And Pep has to get the core team got used to his style.

Uptop

Pretty decent draw. Should win comfortably. Only issue could be it comes so soon, hopefully theres no problems adapting to new tactics. Confident Pep will have use playing well enough to go through safely though.

BringBackSwales

The exact dates of the home and away legs will be known this afternoon, there will definitely be a Tuesday game and a Wednesday game as that's how it works.
Assume bbc sport fixtures website has it wrong/approximated

Roosty

On club site now:

First leg: Steaua v City 16/08
Second leg: City v Steaua 24/08

cleavers

Even if they finish Steaua in the 1st leg, don't forget the 2nd leg will be Pep's first cempetitve match of a new City era and I am very sure he will be doing a statement for the times ahead.
Eh ? We'll have played Sunderland and Stoke by then, oh and Steau in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!