Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they finish Steaua in the 1st leg, don't forget the 2nd leg will be Pep's first cempetitve match of a new City era and I am very sure he will be doing a statement for the times ahead. Young lads have to wait a bit I guess. And Pep has to get the core team got used to his style.
First competitive match is surely Sunderland?

Does anyone know when the details of the away game are being put upon the website can't see them at the moment.

Bit of a nasty place to travel to. My local team Shelbourne played them in a CL qualifier back in 2005. The fans were very hostile and the atmosphere was quite intimidating. That said, I was only 14 at the time.

So that's the Rumanian Crystal Palace with 2 stars on top of their badge. The rags will point out in all their envy, that Steau has won more silverware than we ever will.
Of the 5 teams I reckon this is not a bad draw at all. Good to be away first. We are clear favorites and should be able to qualify.
Actually, they are the Romanian rags. 50% of romanians football kind of fans support them. As do the media, the referees and anyone else. Sh*t team with false comunism history. Fu*k them!

One thing for certain the ticket prices will be cheap. I can't see them bringing many fans with them, when the 2nd leg is played over here unless the club reduces the ticket prices for this game. I hope that the club will do this, so that we can get a near full house as possible.

Bit of a nasty place to travel to. My local team Shelbourne played them in a CL qualifier back in 2005. The fans were very hostile and the atmosphere was quite intimidating. That said, I was only 14 at the time.
Their ultras are protesting, so they will not attend the game. The atmosphere will be very low, but outside the stadium and old town will be dangerous. They would, most probably, look for fights.

Can't be any more intimidating than O'Connell Street on a saturday night, surely?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.